Monday, March 7, 2011

Kevin

My Best Friend
has become "our" best friend.

He has been one of my very closest friend's for more than 20 years
so many crazy years

together through all of those hard growing up stages of life
into responsible adults

there for each other, through
boyfriends and girlfriends

always friends

he has taught me a lot about life
and I like to think that I taught him a thing or two, too.

now ...
when Kevin is around
Sam tries to steal his attention ...
to play a video game together,
to tell him a story about his day,
or just to tease each other.

Sam loves Kevin

and Brad
is spending all of his extra time
with Kevin
...
which I guess is okay
...
I don't have the time to hang out and chat forever
like I used to

It's just good having Kevin around
again
and my family loving him
... just as much as I always have.




No comments:

Post a Comment