Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lazy Lakers

That's what we are calling ourselves
The Lazy Lakers

It's our summer book club

First book, The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
I thought, this just isn't my kind of read

but when it's assigned, what's a girl to do
Somehow, I got through that first chapter and then ...
I was hooked
I couldn't put it down

I can't believe how good that book was
I am so glad that I "had" to read it


Then we all get to meet at Kourtney's house
on the lake
float around on her boat
eating snacks, having a few cold drinks
and soaking up the sun with some really great gals

This is my kind of book club

Next up, Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, by Beth Hoffman
I hope this book is as good as the last

but I definately know ...
The book club meeting
will be!




No comments:

Post a Comment