Sunday, October 30, 2011

countdown to candy!



This year for Halloween
 he says he doesn't want to trick or treat

anymore
and I'm just a little sad

he changes his mind
and
we encounter a true zombie

{I know it's a little gross, but he loves all things Zombie, right now
 and HE loves how he can really look like one}
...

Things are in full swing
and I am happy and excited


First we stop by to see our wonderful neighbors
Ray and Paulette
{who love Sam to pieces}

look at Ray pretending to be a zombie
cute.cute.

Then we head on over to my sisters
for our traditional Halloween night out!

She has all the fixings for chili and potato soup
to fill our bellies before heading out on a cool night

Brad gets all the kids faces/makeup ready

Not the cute.sweet.costumes. 
they wore when they were young

but I'm okay with all the blood and gore

they loved it


After the traditional trick or treat route ...
{minus Logan & Dalton, they were out with friends}

where we get to see some of our old friends
that we usually only get to see on this one night
every year

... we headed home to 
count/dump/trade their loot


Everyone had a  fangtastic time

I love this Halloween tradition
I love that our entire family comes together, to see the boys
I love how all the adults walk together, while the boys run from house to house

I love
every.single.bit.

I am so not ready for this trick or treating tradition to come to an end




No comments:

Post a Comment