Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blue Man Group

Date night with my guy {my little guy}

I was so excited when we got these tickets
given to us
hello ... tenth row!

I could not wait to take Sam
I felt bad for Brad not to go
but we only had two tickets

I just knew how much Sam would love this show

He seemed excited
and acted excited
until it was time to go
and then he was like
'i just don't really want to go'
{insert broken heart here}

Wha??
How could he NOT want to go see
THE BLUE MAN GROUP

What is wrong with this child

Brad had to have a little heart to heart
with our boy
he expained how excited mom was to take him
because she knew how much HE was going to love it

how she was so looking forward to 
seeing the smile on his face
through the entire show

well ...
he sucked it up
and went
{for me}

Guess who LOVED the show?
yep
my little guy


He sat on the edge of his seat
in awe
wide eyed
a permanent smile
plastered across his face


I knew he would!!
{momma knows}


the bright lights
 the loud music
the visual effects
the hilarious comedy


all things this little guy loves


on the way home
after the show
he said
 he was sorry that he had said he didn't want to go
and sorry if he hurt my feelings
{they were really only hurt for about a minute}


he said he loved the show


After we got home
at 10:00
{on a school night}


he couldn't wait to tell Brad all about it
he talked
non-stop
explaining every detail of the show
and how much he loved it


ahhh
 a great date night
for both of us



No comments:

Post a Comment