Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

Third year in a row ...

we are ringing in the New Year
with the Meyers

It's always a party and a great get away 
for all of us

Sam/Keaton/Rylee played the Kinect
and the adults had a few cocktails and reconnected
...

I have so many resolutions  plans for this New Year
of course the usual list:


lose weight. exercise. be frugal.
creative. adventurous. thoughtful.
read lots of books. write thank you notes.

But more than just a list I really really want to work
deeper ... on myself

I am going to love every single minute I get to spend with my husband and son
whether it’s fixing breakfast, lunch or dinner, helping with homework, 
driving to activities or snuggling at bedtime.  
I am truly grateful for this family that I have been given
Life is moving too fast and I want to soak in each precious moment

I am going to focus on becoming healthy.  
exercise. eat better. vitamins. play.
Live every moment to the fullest and just be happy to be alive
I need to take care of myself and feel better about me.

I am going to be a better friend
I truly love my friends will all of my heart, and sometimes, 
I don't think they know that.

My one little word for the year is connect 
I will connect better with
myself, my husband, my son, my friends, my life.

Welcome Two Thousand Twelve
 I'm ready
show me what ya got!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Sheri!!! Thank u (all) for sharing New Years with us!!! We are all touched that u made the "lake trip"!!!! We all had such a great time!!! I'm so very Thankful that we could reconnect!!!! Everytime we do... I'm so happy... Words cannot express!!!! Life is a journey for sure and u have it figured out girl! I love and admire you always! Looking forward to working towards our goals together.... And of course the NEXT time we can be together!!!
    Love u bunches!!!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete